In a town like Myrtle Beach that attracts plenty of tourists, criminal defense lawyers and personal injury attorneys are kept very busy defending the civil rights of year-round residents and the college students and other juvenile and adult visitors who come to town. The firm of MHH, which stands for Monckton, Hembree, and Humphries, has the extensive experience that can help clients who find themselves in need of a DUI attorney or criminal defense lawyer in Myrtle Beach.
Three Criminal Defense Lawyers with Over 60 Years of Trial Experience
The three principals at MHH have a cumulative 60 years of trial experience in cases involving criminal defense, personal injury, wrongful death, drug offenses, DUI/DWI, Workers Compensation and more. Before forming the firm, each attorney had a successful trial career in the private or public sector. As a team, they represent a wealth of knowledge and talent.
- William H. Monckton VI has been in private practice since 1994, after two years as an Assistant Solicitor with the Fourth Server Solicitors office.
- Francis A Humphries was a prosecutor for 20 years.
- Greg Hembree who joined the firm in 2013, came with 14 years of experience as Solicitor for the 15th Judicial Circuit (Horry and Georgetown).
MHH is ready to defend a wide range of felony and misdemeanor crimes on the state and federal level. Please use the navigation links at the top of the page to read more about the types of criminal defenses the firm handles and to learn about our attorneys.
The attorneys at MHH can help you at all stages of your defense for any of the following charges:
- DUI, Drunk Driving or DWI Charges
- Drug Charges, including Drug Possession and Trafficking
- White Collar Crimes
- Internet Crimes & Child Pornography
- Rape and other Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Any Other Criminal Charge
For more information, contact us during business hours at (843) 946-6556 or via our 24/7 emergency lines (843) 222-6556 or (843) 421-0969.