Myrtle Beach is hometown to over 29,000 people as well as a popular tourist destination. Criminal defense lawyers and personal injury attorneys stay extremely occupied defending the civil rights of local residents, college students and both young and adult visitors who are visiting for vacation. The firm of MHH, which stands for Monckton, Hembree, and Humphries, has substantial criminal defense background that may benefit clients who need a DUI attorney or criminal defense lawyer in Myrtle Beach.
Three Criminal Defense Lawyers with Over 60 Years of Trial Experience
The three attorneys at MHH have a collective 60 years of trial experience in cases concerning Criminal Defense, Personal injury, Wrongful Death, Drug Offenses, DUI/DWI, Workers Compensation and more. Before the firm was established, each attorney had a successful trial career in the private or public sector.
- William H. Monckton VI has been in private practice since 1994, after two years as an Assistant Solicitor with the Fourth Server Solicitors office.
- Francis A Humphries was a prosecutor for 20 years.
- Greg Hembree who joined the firm in 2013, came with 14 years of experience as Solicitor for the 15th Judicial Circuit (Horry and Georgetown).
The attorneys at MHH are equipped to defend a variety of criminal, felony and misdemeanor crimes on either the state and federal level. See our services and practice areas for the types of criminal cases the firm handles and to learn more about each of our criminal defense lawyers.
The defense attorneys at MHH can help you at all stages of your defense for any of the following charges:
- DUI, Drunk Driving or DWI Charges
- Drug Charges, including Drug Possession and Trafficking
- White Collar Crimes
- Internet Crimes & Child Pornography
- Rape and other Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Any Other Criminal Charge
For more information, Contact Us during business hours at (843) 946-6556 or via our 24/7 emergency lines (843) 222-6556 or (843) 421-0969.